• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can someone help me find more maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So, me and my friends played Legends Open RPG: Classic and we liked it a lot, mainly the choice to go merc or 'king', I was the only one to go king in our first game. XD Anyway, we're wondering if there are any other ORPGs like that or is Legends the only one?

Level 9
Sorry friend but this is the Site Discussion part of the Hive, thats more an WarCraft Discussion question, so better to ask there.

And honestly I don't play ORPG much so I really couldn't reccomend any you would like, most people are head over heals for TKoK though, so try that prehaps.

Hope I was of some help,

Regards,

Jake

Level 4
I made a similar post in here before asking about ORPGs in general and no one seemed to had a problem with it and it was never locked...

Level 9
Mods arn't very uptight here on the Hive, threads are rarely deleted unless thier obviously offensive. Five bucks say a Mod moved your thread instead of deleting it.

Regards,

Jake

Level 25
When we move the thread, we have the option to let a redirect stay for an amount of time, so users would follow.
:3 Moved to War3 discussion and left a 1 day redirect.
(we usually don't do it since when we post "moved" the thread is auto updated in the OP's UserCP)

Status
Not open for further replies.