• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Modeling] Can someone help me add building animations to my model for the love of god ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Well that's impressive!
It's a bit buggy, but somehow i could always find a way - like most of the time it works just as intended.

I d rather make them from scratch and that s what i did, retera model studio takes really fucking long and it s buggy as hell
Last 6 months or so there have been a lot of development and bugfixes. If you have something specific I'm sure it'll be fixed fast if you have a way to reproduce it and report it in the discord.
(I.E. "use this model and do <this thing>, then it <bugs out> instead of doing <the thing>").
Specially if it's a newer (twilac beta) version (that already has a ton of fixes! (and a few new bugs that're squished fairly fast)).

Always keep a back-up or 2 or 3 when trying it out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.