• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Can somebody help me with TFT worldedit? Can't use animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Help me with THE FROZEN THRONE WORLDEDITOR!
Look i can't let one puppet decay on the ground. how can i do this...

And another: I want to make an campaign but how can I make conditions to go somewhere or let them order to kill someone.

I've already made a map once but now i want to make an campaign... :?

Level 13
Hm, the tutorial is atm in german, I think I'll have to translate it in english and have to create a testmap for it.

btw all you need for quests are variables (quest / quest-requirement) and the quest-triggers (and of course some other triggers), perhaps you can figure it out with this info.

there's a map by Nemesis[DK] concerning to cinematics, but it includes quests, perhaps you find it useful.
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=367&sid=2df45b1747160b939e8e0fe832dd00d8
It's in german, but that won't be the problem if you have an english (or any in your language) WC3/WE

or simply open other unprotected maps which include quests, that's the best way to learn imo.

Level 3
A man won't walk...

This is just to hard for me, I still can't let a man walk, I'm selecting footman <009> and let him:
stand - 3 (0,800 s). And he ain't moving.

Maybe I sound as a noob, but believe me! I truly am... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.