• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can anyone make this map work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this or not, but there's a pretty old rpg map called Massively Medieval rpg, and I'm almost positive that the creator stopped working on it before the patch that brought down a lot of games (I.E. no new fixed version is forthcoming) If anyone could try to fix it, it would be much appreciated. (just a warning, I know next to nothing about mapmaking, so I won't be much help in fixing it)

Attachments

• Massively_Medieval_RPG_V0_42D.w3x
    3.3 MB · Views: 91
Level 1
I did read that thread first, but A. I don't know how to open the map, B. I don't understand most of what is said, and C. I don't want to know how, I would just like to have the map playable. Please and thank you.

Level 1
okay then...I didn't know. The clan that has their name on it broke apart a while back, and I'm pretty certain the creator either stopped playing or switched accounts. trust me, if I could just tell the person that made the map that it was broken, then I wouldn't be here in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.