• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
There are two parts to this thread:
1: To get someone to help me with my campaign, which has been thoroughly planned out unlike some other people on this site
2: A question

The question is, on the campaign menu, how do you fade out the music so you can use you own?

Level 3
what do you mean, use your own?
if you mean using triggers then there are two parts:

music.bmp

(if pic does not show:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/darco9x2/music.bmp)
make a trigger like that one...

sound.bmp

(if pic does not show:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/darco9x2/sound.bmp)
import a sound and edit it like in the pic.

if what you mean is to import your own music into your map then you must import a music file, then goto sound editor and click the imported file and select use as music like in the picture... hope i helped.... other wise you've confused me by saying campaign menu cuz i didn't see anything for sound in the campain editor.. if thats what you mean. later.
and for the trigger, you may need to change map initialization to time elapsed=2 seconds or something like that.

Level 3
Well Eusira i would help you make your campaing.
and About the music...
i think you must Import your music and use it in Sound Editor.
you maybe must get yo change the format on the music file. (it was long ago i was doing that with music)

About making ur Campaing Did u mean a Partner who making it too?
I sertenly help ;)

Level 3
Do you Search for a guy who can make Cinematics...

Then you have found the right guy.
Ill make Cinematics if you want, i am good at it ;)
Belive me..

Level 8
I have the same problem with the music but I don't think you can get rid of the music you have to go into options and turn down the music then you can here your custom music! hope it helps can't wait till you campaigns comes out :p

also if you want help with cinimatics I can help I think im pretty good at it I have improved very much (don't even mention that horriable cinimatic I submitted when I submitted it I was very very very new to cinimatics) I quite good at makeing interesting camera angles and timing with music and sound effects (I find that a map and good music can work together) So what do you say?

Level 8
Really! thanks! So what do you want me to start on?

Also do you want me to use any of my costom music in the cinimatics? or do you already have costom music for cinimatics?

Level 3
go to sound editor, and rite click on the campaing music, its there somewhere, just import your music and replace the campaign music with your imported stuff. you may need to make your music a used music file

Status
Not open for further replies.