• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Cameras {fix a camera behind a unit's back}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I was wondering if there was a way to get your camera fixed behind a unit's back instead of just a view from the south? If so how? I feel like i just wasted forty five minutes working cameras, when i think there might be another easier way.

Level 18
place a camera in the way you want it to be..
for example place a unit in WE and create a camera that looks behind that unit, as you want it. that's the first part, the other part is triggered, so you apply your camera X that you've just created and pan lock it on the unit, activate some periodic trigger that locks the camera to the unit, so if you would scroll or press any arrow keys the camera get's locked back on the unit

Level 7
I was wondering if there was a way to get your camera fixed behind a unit's back instead of just a view from the south? If so how? I feel like i just wasted forty five minutes working cameras, when i think there might be another easier way.

If your talking about making the game camera follow behind a unit, such as in world of warcraft, or in any of my rpgs, you can take a look at my camera triggers in ancient lands 3 orpg.

Actually, I just created a new and improved camera system in the last 5 min lol...

Here is a link to it Dumbdumb360's Camera System - Warcraft 3 Maps - EpicWar.com

Status
Not open for further replies.