• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Camera Trigger Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I was wondering if there is any way you can lock the player's camera infront of a unit's face, making it a FPS camera ?
I tried putting in negative values for distances, but the trigger automatically changes them to absolute values and moves the camera back. And the lowest that you can set is 0, and when your camera is half way thru their head. Can anyone help me ?

P.S. the map i need this for is below in my sig\info its almost done :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
Make an action that pans the camera to the position of the unit offset by 100 towards the direction the unit is facing every 'x' amount of time. By doing this, you can make ur distance to target less than 100 and the camera will be slightly in front of your unit. Viola!

Level 7
sry for not posting in a while on here

im going to try this tommorow but i was wonderin if by panning the camera would it undo the locking trigger and if i do the pan before the lock wont the lock reset itself to the specified distance?

Status
Not open for further replies.