• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

camera help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
sorry bout the previous post.... (and those who replied to it) sorry for the trouble but i realised that it was something different from aoa.. or something like that... anyway... how do u change the distance of the camera from units? and make it cant be zoomed in anymore? e.g. the normal distance for camera is 1650.00 but i want to make it to 2000.00 and any change of angle is still from a 2000.00 distance point. so.... any help?

Level 8
I've personally never tried to mess with the camera very much, so I can't contribute any useful information to help you.

I know several people at wc3campaigns who have dealt with cameras. You may want to pose you question in the Trigger Haven over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.