1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The mythological era has spawned some interesting characters around. Check them out and be sure to vote for them in the 30th Poll of the Texturing Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 20th iteration of the Terraining Contest is upon us! Join and create exquisite Water Structures for it.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hivers united and created a bunch of 2v2 melee maps. Vote for the best in our Melee Mapping Contest #4 - Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

C0x3_Death.BLP

Submitted by cavite000
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
I noticed the lack of firelord skin here soo uhhh... I kinda created one... So here you go!

(Included his spawnling in here :D)
Screenshot:
[​IMG]

In-game portrait:
[​IMG]

Oh yeah, the chest armor lacks highlight because the "not highlighted" parts are not visible in the model... also I kept the chain texture cause I like it...

Note:
If you can't see the red veins or whatever it is on the body texture.. Don't worry.. it's supposed to be that way... The original plan was to make his body all black... but I feel it lacks something so I placed those red stuffs in the body... If you can see the red stuff then.. uhh... good for you? If the body texture still looks blurred then don't mind it I guess... because he was supposedly black... unless it really bugs you xD

Credit me if you're going to use the skin! :D

Updates:

Update 1: Edited minor details... and as always... I changed the screenshot...

Update 2: Changed the fire effect to the red stuff to match the body texture... (Not really noticable...)

Keywords:
Firelord, Fire, Demon, Death, Knight, Dark
Contents

Death (Texture)

Assets
Reviews
06:52, 5th Feb 2016 ~Nightmare: This is quite approvable in this state. Although you may want to lighten a bit the lava thingy there, as it looks too dark and may not be visible in-game. The red horns could use a bit more details and shading as it...
  1. 06:52, 5th Feb 2016
    ~Nightmare:
    This is quite approvable in this state. Although you may want to lighten a bit the lava thingy there, as it looks too dark and may not be visible in-game. The red horns could use a bit more details and shading as it doesn't much stand out too much.
    However, I am quite impressed on how you did his armor. It looked good on him and it stands out well. But if you are still willing to update this, just give me a PM/VM and I'll re-review it.

2. apcrabnightlive

apcrabnightlive

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It looks cool! I suggest to darken the tone of the armor a bit. It will make the Firelord better. :)

3. Warseeker

Warseeker

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The head looks black to me...

4. lookin cool for me. would be nice if you also included preview of the portrait for your skin.

5. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    the body texture feels like a blurry mess.. try something else if possible.. armor looks neat 'u' b

6. cavite000

cavite000

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    @apcrabnightlive
    Thanks! :D I can't make the armor more darker... cause the body is already dark :(

@Warseeker
    It's supposed to be that way xD those red stuffs on the body are just there to fill the black void xD But if you want to see the red stuff I think you should higher the contrast of your screen?

@W.I.S.D.O.M

@Misha
    Will do something about the body texture.. it looks ugly and blurry when viewed from afar...

7. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    would it be a better idea to make some other-than-fire effect for him? because just red-tinted fire really does not give off a feel that you got with the body/armor texture

saying because i tested on my 'heaphest spark' model and the result is.. a lill underwhelming, flame-wise

8. cavite000

cavite000

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    @Misha
    Changed the fire into the red veins or whatever it is to match the body texture... Here's what your model looks like in it...
    [​IMG]
    looks like a red Nether Dragon xD

9. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    I know, right? :3

I think this texture is going to be good

10. cavite000

cavite000

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    @FireTiger
    Thanks man~! :D

11. xYours Trulyx

xYours Trulyx

Resources:
    Resources:
    This should be approved since it's a nice skin and is working properly.

12. Sin'dorei300

Sin'dorei300

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Nice details!
    U're on the right way, but it looks kinda flat, mainly because of shading. Needs shading improvements.
    The horns are lacking any highlights. The shoulders, as well. The chest thingy - both, highlights and shadows.
    And, don't forget, the only light source in wc3 is the sun.