• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

BX-TRS II Save/Load system for ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I already made this request some times, but not in this part of the forum, putting it on "official", so here ye go
i'm looking for someone who could make a Save/Load system that includes the possibility to save the Items which are gonna be stored in this inventory system made by Toadcop: http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=91163&highlight=Bx-trsII
i REALLY am certain that making this is beyond what i can do with triggers... i really can't find out how to do this, already tried sometimes but it always gets to nothing...
is there someone skilled and with goodwill enough to do this for me? i'd really apreciate it ^^

Level 3
this picture might help a little to see why do i need a different kind of Save/Load System, since all the items that the hero will get is sent automatically to the BX-TRS II inventory system, for that i can't use a normal way to save/load the items, so i'd like to have a way to load the items at a different code than the one i'm actually gonna make to the map, but i don't know how to do this, i've passed days studing this system and couldn't find out how to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.