1. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Melee Mapping Contest #3 - Results are out! Congratulate the winners and check plenty of new 4v4 melee maps designed for this competition!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The winners of our cinematic soundtrack competition have been decided! Step by the Music Contest #11 - Results to check the entries and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice

Burning and Poison Bristleback Missiles

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Battleborn, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Battleborn

Battleborn

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Hello, I'm having in a dire need of burning and poison thorn/spike missile of quilboar for a mission in my project. I'm going to use it for a ranged silithid throwing back-thorns and a thorn-throwing elite chaos quilboar.

And if you could release it on the models sections then it would be useful also to all. :)

2. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  3. SonsOfSami

SonsOfSami

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    How much complicated you want the missile to be? Would a simple flame\poison particle, such as the one in the Warcraft 3 Flaming\poison arrow, suffice? Or do you need a fancier one with lots of custom fire\poison particles?

I did it the simple way here, which can't be uploaded to the model section as it can be done in a few minutes, however as Deepstrasz said, Mythic can do a much more wonderful one If you want

If this fire missile suffices, I could also do a poison variant, based on the particles of the Poison arrow

Attached Files:

4. Battleborn

Battleborn

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    @Mythic's is not available because he is working on a very special missile and not going to spoil it yet :)hehehe

This is sufficient :) Not in need of complicated and complex bristleback missile, just needed a stuff like this one.

Thank you SonsOfSami :)

5. SonsOfSami

SonsOfSami

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Alright, here is the Poison Bristleback missile, particles done in the same way the default poison arrow model is.

Attached Files:

6. Battleborn

Battleborn

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources: