• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Burning and Poison Bristleback Missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hello, I'm having in a dire need of burning and poison thorn/spike missile of quilboar for a mission in my project. I'm going to use it for a ranged silithid throwing back-thorns and a thorn-throwing elite chaos quilboar.

And if you could release it on the models sections then it would be useful also to all. :)

Level 14
Hello, I'm having in a dire need of burning and poison thorn/spike missile of quilboar for a mission in my project. I'm going to use it for a ranged silithid throwing back-thorns and a thorn-throwing elite chaos quilboar.

And if you could release it on the models sections then it would be useful also to all.
How much complicated you want the missile to be? Would a simple flame\poison particle, such as the one in the Warcraft 3 Flaming\poison arrow, suffice? Or do you need a fancier one with lots of custom fire\poison particles?

I did it the simple way here, which can't be uploaded to the model section as it can be done in a few minutes, however as Deepstrasz said, Mythic can do a much more wonderful one If you want

If this fire missile suffices, I could also do a poison variant, based on the particles of the Poison arrow

Attachments

• BristleBackMissileFire.mdx
    4.9 KB · Views: 41
Level 14
@Mythic if you will please :D?
@Mythic's is not available because he is working on a very special missile and not going to spoil it yet :)hehehe

How much complicated you want the missile to be? Would a simple flame\poison particle, such as the one in the Warcraft 3 Flaming\poison arrow, suffice? Or do you need a fancier one with lots of custom fire\poison particles?

I did it the simple way here, which can't be uploaded to the model section as it can be done in a few minutes, however as Deepstrasz said, Mythic can do a much more wonderful one If you want

If this fire missile suffices, I could also do a poison variant, based on the particles of the Poison arrow
This is sufficient :) Not in need of complicated and complex bristleback missile, just needed a stuff like this one.

Thank you SonsOfSami :)

Status
Not open for further replies.