• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Burned Ghoul

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
BURNED GHOUL

...by a volcan, for example ?
Yes it's a creep for a possible Magma Beasts campaign...
Hope u'll enjoy...Plz give credits !
I wait comments ! ;P

PATH : Textures\Ghoul.blp

->There is only freehand in this skin<-

Keywords:
Ghoul, undead, dead, burn, burned, fire, fiery, lava, claws
Contents

Burned Ghoul (Texture)

Reviews
Archian: Messy.
Level 6
:shock: :shock: :shock: GREAT SKIN DUDE!! Heil Pins, the skins warlock! :shock: :shock: :shock:
BTW, if you use photoshop, the burn tool is on the place where the dodge tool and finger tool are I think. Just right-click with your mouse on it :D Yet again, GREAT SKIN!! 10/5
And isn't it a burnT ghoul? :D
And Konblade, Pins didn't copy your idea, but he made several requests for people and went on with that and luckily Pins didn't use the same style or his magma skins would look crappy :wink:

Level 14
Remind me of what I'm doing now. I hope I'll improve it.
By the way, this style of burning and dodging is really good. Depth needs a lot, I mean lots of practice and failures to learn.

I'd be using this burnt ghoul for some burnt map. :thumbs_up: