• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bugged object editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdm

hdm

Level 9
My object editor is bugged. I can't read some Unit's fields. for example. Stats is only a S. Combat - is a C. I can't read nothing. How can fix this ?

Also how can I make a melee unit computer controlled (neutral hostile) attack the ground ? I mean, if the attacked unit leaves the area, he misses, because he attacked the ground.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
My object editor is bugged. I can't read some Unit's fields. for example. Stats is only a S. Combat - is a C. I can't read nothing. How can fix this ?
Drag the column header to be wider (like an excel table).

If using JNGP you may need to restart as it bugs out some times.
Also how can I make a melee unit computer controlled (neutral hostile) attack the ground ? I mean, if the attacked unit leaves the area, he misses, because he attacked the ground.
Make them all have attacks with a very small area of effect. Base them on siege weapons like Meat Wagon or Demolisher or Mortar Team.

hdm

hdm

Level 9
Sorry I didn't understand the bugged part, but +rep for Melee units attacking ground.

What should I do exactly with Object Editor ?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Grab the bars between headers and stretch them wider or narrower. What has happened is the field name column width has become very small so only showing the first character. You need to make the column wider by grabbing the column divide which is found at the same level as the headers.

hdm

hdm

Level 9
already +rep. Also is there anyway possible to remove " Can't attack. Target is Minimum Range" for ranged artillery units ?

Status
Not open for further replies.