• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Buffs And Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
You'll need to be more specific in what you are trying to achieve.

But let me guess, you are trying to aplly an buff to an spell, right?
Then you need to go to object editor (F6) under the abilities section, select the ability you want to change the buff. Then find the field titled "Stats -Buffs" and change it as your desire. You can make or copy custom buffs under the Buffs section in the object editor.

Level 10
You'll need to be more specific in what you are trying to achieve.

But let me guess, you are trying to aplly an buff to an spell, right?
Then you need to go to object editor (F6) under the abilities section, select the ability you want to change the buff. Then find the field titled "Stats -Buffs" and change it as your desire. You can make or copy custom buffs under the Buffs section in the object editor.

I mean that I created a Buff and put a custom missile effect or buff to the "Art-Effect" and make the buff as a Buff for my Abilities but when I test It ingame the custom missile,effect or buff does not apply but instead the Original Missile was shown

Level 6
Or you could just copy an ability (ex. If you want to have a damage buff) just copy item dmg+ then just edit it if its a melee then change the "art-target attachment" to your downloaded buff then just change the "art-target attachment point 1" but if its a range attack then change "art-missile to that buff"

Status
Not open for further replies.