• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNYinYang

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: asdj110
Was checkin' out the icon's and didn't find one of these, so I tried to make one.

Keywords:
Yin, Yang, Dark, Glow, Light, China
Contents

BTNYinYang (Icon)

Reviews
08:05, 11th Aug 2010 enjoy: Well the shape is made with a click of a brush. So is the glow, else it is filter. But yea. It's way too simple. Also needs more freehand. Lacks details as well.

M

08:05, 11th Aug 2010
enjoy: Well the shape is made with a click of a brush. So is the glow, else it is filter. But yea. It's way too simple. Also needs more freehand.
Lacks details as well.

cutted all works needed down to a list (my option)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Make the glow red insted of white
(this will make the white side not so dominating)

- Make Shadows and highligts to make it look like its an orb or a sphere
(this will make the icon look more interesting without taking the simpleness out of the icon)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-:- Make the 2 things and i will give you a REP for that ;)

Level 2
Tried to make the changes you advised me to.
I agree with the red being much better, but I ain't good at the shadow/highlight thing, so if you have any tips about that your welcome to tell me :)

Edit: What filetype should I use for attachment? :S

Last edited: