• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNYamiyaminomi

Just another icon ,

Yami yami no Mi(Dark dark fruit) is a devil fruit from the anime "One Piece"

----
The Yami Yami no Mi is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create and control darkness at will, making the user a Darkness Human
---
UPDATED :D
--------
Image changed

Keywords:
Blackbeard, Dark, Darkness, Curse, Devil, Death, One Piece, Pirate, Marshall D. Teach, Fruit, Food, Delicious.
Contents

BTNYamiyaminomi (Icon)

Reviews
20:27, 14th Jun 2014 Sin'dorei300: Needs proper shading, looks flat atm. 16:37, 22nd Jun 2014 Sin'dorei300: The shading still isn't proper, each ''segment'' needs its own shading. And then shade the whole thing. 20:52, 22nd May 2015...
The Panda
[~] New Icon Rules, this icon seems to be useful enough for approval considering old review.

M

20:27, 14th Jun 2014
Sin'dorei300: Needs proper shading, looks flat atm.

16:37, 22nd Jun 2014
Sin'dorei300: The shading still isn't proper, each ''segment'' needs its own shading.
And then shade the whole thing.

20:52, 22nd May 2015
Sin'dorei300: I suggest u to improve the fruit's texture, shading/highlights, in order to get rid of that synthetic/artificial look.

Level 21
All your fruit icons look flat since you didn't add shadings to them. I like how you drew the details but the shape of the fruits just doesn't look spherical as they should be. The black background could be changed too. Maybe adding a colour which blends with the one of the fruit will give a better result.

All your fruit icons look flat since you didn't add shadings to them. I like how you drew the details but the shape of the fruits just doesn't look spherical as they should be. The black background could be changed too. Maybe adding a colour which blends with the one of the fruit will give a better result.

Most of them are not spherical, look at my references, did you watch one piece ???
Well, I noticed that the shading needs to be stronger ..