• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNXTrollDagger

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Bla bla blaabla blaa.
Also bla.

Gief credits if you use etc.

Keywords:
Troll, Dagger, Stab, Mojo
Contents

BTNXTrollDagger (Icon)

Reviews
21:55, 30th Dec 2009 Pyramidhe@d: The blade is a bit cartoony, so to speak. The hand guard is a bit blurry and the handle needs more shading. enjoy: ( more highlights on the edge of the blade would be nice ) I am rejecting untill updated, because...

M

21:55, 30th Dec 2009
Pyramidhe@d: The blade is a bit cartoony, so to speak. The hand guard is a bit blurry and the handle needs more shading.

enjoy: ( more highlights on the edge of the blade would be nice )
I am rejecting untill updated, because people are complaining about too many pending icons in their opinion. As soon as you update, it will be back :)

Level 24
The BG makes it hard to see the blade a little bit, maybe make it another color.

You serious? Try it in game and tell me if you still think so.

handle needs more shading.

the little red ''hair'' thingy needs shading and highlights. except this, its awesome.

can i see full size?

Quick fixed the things you mentioned.

Also here is 128x128 for you.

10ykzeo.jpg

I work in 922x922 but I will show the full size only to mods if they ask for it.