• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNWing

A wing. not as good as i hoped but will do. Credits is up to you, but i'd like receiving them.

Keywords:
wing, fly, bird, avian, sky, hover, movement, feather.
Contents

BTNWing (Icon)

Reviews
23:05, 3rd Apr 2010 enjoy: I like it very much. I don't really know how useful it is, but awesome. Recommended.

M

23:05, 3rd Apr 2010
enjoy: I like it very much. I don't really know how useful it is, but awesome. Recommended.

Level 12
It was not design to be an active spell, so i didn't putted "wind effects" or stuff, just the wing and a rough gradient sky. didnt made passive because it don't appears on the units. I'll make more icon variations of it if it's requested. You can do it aswell if you want.

Level 16
You're right of course, but more often than not, the creator couldn't predict how the consumer is going to use his product. Let's say a user needs a passive icon that symbolizes animal/bird training/mastery; or a bird unit that requires a 'wing attack icon' in the style of the searing arrows ability. In short, let each user use his or her vast imagination when utilizing your well-drawn icons. That's why many artists here make their icons in various borders as they look more professional and give the users more freedom.

Also many newbies don't know how to convert the icon into another one with a different border, so it would be a pity that they ended up not using the icon even though they find the art to be most appealing ;)

Level 12
ok, gonna do it, but just because you gave that fancy made answer xD

(i'm creating icons for a map of mine and sharing them cuz their kind is pretty unusuall. thats why i'm not thinking in the "costumer". They were originally made only for my map. =P)