1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Gather 'round - the 20th Icon Contest Poll is out.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNWing

Submitted by lelyanra
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
A wing. not as good as i hoped but will do. Credits is up to you, but i'd like receiving them.

Keywords:
wing, fly, bird, avian, sky, hover, movement, feather.
Contents

BTNWing (Icon)

Reviews
23:05, 3rd Apr 2010 enjoy: I like it very much. I don't really know how useful it is, but awesome. Recommended.
  1. 23:05, 3rd Apr 2010
    enjoy: I like it very much. I don't really know how useful it is, but awesome. Recommended.

2. The Panda

The Panda

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The background seems weird, as they are clouds? Maybe just add a blue mist instead to get the "cloud" or "air" feel towards the icon. The wing looks fantastic though.

3. Wraithling

Wraithling

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey, don't worry about the "not as good as you hoped", this icon certainly will do in my books. Will you also consider making other borders, like passive border and attack border, for all your submitted icons? It would make them much more useful :)

4. lelyanra

lelyanra

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    It was not design to be an active spell, so i didn't putted "wind effects" or stuff, just the wing and a rough gradient sky. didnt made passive because it don't appears on the units. I'll make more icon variations of it if it's requested. You can do it aswell if you want.

5. Wraithling

Wraithling

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You're right of course, but more often than not, the creator couldn't predict how the consumer is going to use his product. Let's say a user needs a passive icon that symbolizes animal/bird training/mastery; or a bird unit that requires a 'wing attack icon' in the style of the searing arrows ability. In short, let each user use his or her vast imagination when utilizing your well-drawn icons. That's why many artists here make their icons in various borders as they look more professional and give the users more freedom.

Also many newbies don't know how to convert the icon into another one with a different border, so it would be a pity that they ended up not using the icon even though they find the art to be most appealing ;)

6. lelyanra

lelyanra

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    ok, gonna do it, but just because you gave that fancy made answer xD

(i'm creating icons for a map of mine and sharing them cuz their kind is pretty unusuall. thats why i'm not thinking in the "costumer". They were originally made only for my map. =P)

7. dragoleg

dragoleg

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Very usefull

8. Daliox1

Daliox1

Resources:
    Resources:
    It gonna be very usefull to my map. Will enjoy to share credits and good job o/ 5/5