• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNWDGaster

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
So, after my... last icon, I wanted to make something that was entirely mine, so I made an icon for W. D. Gaster, a mysterious character from Undertale. If anyone makes a model on him, let me know.

UPDATE: ...So, I would like to apologize. I didn't realize until I was working on a map of mine that the icons I was making, including this one, were nothing more then the border with an invisible picture inside. I don't know why this was happening, but I knew I need to fix it. After finding a program called "Button Manager", I am now certain that the icons are working this time.

Keywords:
Undertale, W D Gaster, WD Gaster, Skeleton, Derp
Contents

BTNWDGaster (Icon)

Reviews
14:29, 26th Mar 2016 GhostThruster: good effort, and i can see that your big pic would suit a webcomic or similar medium fine. however, as a wc3 icon, it simply looks too flat and cartoonish. unit icons should also be somewhat intimately framed onto...

M

14:29, 26th Mar 2016
GhostThruster: good effort, and i can see that your big pic would suit a webcomic or similar medium fine. however, as a wc3 icon, it simply looks too flat and cartoonish. unit icons should also be somewhat intimately framed onto the subject's face, but your icon has too much empty space. zoom on his face and work on your shading + details, try to get him to look 3d - and again, you may have made him intentionally cartoonish or the character this is based on is drawn in a similar style, but remember that the icon section is not deviantart, you need to make sure your uploads can fit in wc3.

also your SCC border isn't properly applied.

19:11, 14th Apr 2016
GhostThruster: still no changes made to the actual icon. please don't update unless you perform most, if not ALL, the suggested changes in a moderation.

Roland

R

Roland

Kas, This icon needs a hell ton of detailing and the Improvement for this icon of yours, Make it more freehand using brushes, Goodstart you got there, Kas.