• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNWC2OgreMagi

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: HuanJuan
Iconpack downloaded from http://www.wc3sear.ch/
Contents

BTNWC2OgreMagi (Icon)

Level 13
Krysis, i could do it in 1 minute after i've found a base image.. how can you work on it a lot? it took you hours? How is it hard to resize and put it betwen borders, you didndt even freehand anything, its ripping someone else's work and then posting it here, no efforts at all, all you need to do is to know how to cnp/resize/save.

Level 4
Hey, if he says he was working on it hard, why don't you believe him? Also, he's right, the most WC2 icons are pixel...y.

Level 5
Wormskull, you say you could make the icon in one minute and talk about how good you are, but have you made an icon....NO! I know I couldn't do that icon (I actually don't have the proper programs like Photoshop), but I don't start complaining.

Just compare:
BTNOgreMage.jpg

BTNWC2OgreMagi.jpg