• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNWand

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my 2nd model i made suing PS CS3 i hope you like this 1 this WAS MADE BY ME i proberly wont update it if you afk to move the wand into the middle sry i dunn wanna go though all the hassle.

PLEASE ONLY COMENT ON GOOD FACTORS
i am new to the hive and want to learn SO DONT MAKE ME GIVE UP D:

Keywords:
wand, flash, zoom, torch, item, spell, okay, 1st time, first time, first, time, Harry Potter, craft, spellcraft, lol alot of leywords , PENGUIN, XD
Contents

BTNWand (Icon)

Reviews
12:03, 25th Jun 2009 zombie2279: Very weird, random and simple. First of all, the object is not in focus. You will have to center it, or at least move it to the center to give room for better looks. Once you're done with that part, give the handle...

M

12:03, 25th Jun 2009
zombie2279: Very weird, random and simple. First of all, the object is not in focus. You will have to center it, or at least move it to the center to give room for better looks. Once you're done with that part, give the handle some details. It looks like a random black (or maybe dark-blue?) line simply drawn, without contrast, details or any signs of realism on it. Next issue: The effect. It's seriously not creative and very simply made, though it might look well with some more colors added and maybe the whole shape changed. The transparency is kinda good. The background is somewhat lacking aswell, I like the idea of using a glow around it, but it somehow makes the whole thing look weird, as if there was some sort of black wall behind the wand.

Rejected until updated.