• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNVrykulFirebender

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Icon for Sellenisko's Vrykul Flamebinder model:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/.../?prev=search=Vrykul&d=list&r=20&u=Sellenisko

Keywords:
Vrykul, Viking, Norse, Northrend, Nordic, Hero, Caster, Flamebinder, Firebender, Angry
Contents

BTNVrykulFirebender (Icon)

Reviews
20:12, 2nd Dec 2015 Sin'dorei300: You could choose a better angle.
Level 29
Teeth and skin tones being so near to each other, it looks to me as if the mouth is not distinguished enough, so have made an alternate version with white teeth.
Attaching, tell me if its better.

Attachments

• BTNVrykulFirebender2.blp
    9.8 KB · Views: 72
  • DISBTNVrykulFirebender2.blp
    2.5 KB · Views: 63
  • VrykulFirebender2.png
    VrykulFirebender2.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 58
Level 29
"You could choose a better angle."
In the case here sounds rather like:
"Its not in my taste so im going to reject it."
I wanted to capture his angry face emotion, so this is the icon i have made for him. Besides, is there an unwritten rule that demands all icons to be in a certain angle only ?
what im saying is that there can be an "better angle" isnt relevant to what i wanted to do with it, at the first place.