• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Btnvampirelord

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Somebody today compared my "red buttons" to "blood cells", so here you get thsi vampire.

A button is slightly similar to some retexture of a blood elf mage-type vampire (long ears and eyebrows) for a possible use in some of Vampire maps where you'd need new vampire portaits for units.

Enjoy!

Keywords:
vampire, undead, revenant, blood mage
Contents

BTNVAMPIRELORD (Icon)

Reviews
21:37, 21st Feb 2010 enjoy: If you are trying to make a warcraftish style, but can't get it right, try looking at http://sonsofthestorm.com/gallery.php?artist=raneman cause this guy makes really great and warcraftish art, and maybe you can get some...

M

21:37, 21st Feb 2010
enjoy: If you are trying to make a warcraftish style, but can't get it right, try looking at http://sonsofthestorm.com/gallery.php?artist=raneman cause this guy makes really great and warcraftish art, and maybe you can get some ideas about how to do, by checking out his artworks :) Looks pretty nice right now, but try taking a look and the site, and see if you can make your drawing style more similare :)

enjoy: Rejected untill updated.

Level 12
Well, looks like something he's supposed to be :p.

I see where the 0.5 went: I am not happy with a loss of some details when I made it smaller. But I should practice a lot to avoid such thing before I start to produce details in such manner that they are not lost on resize/tweaking.

Level 12
So, Enjoy, can you tell me please what's "wrong" with this one and why is it pending and not approved/rejected?

I took a look and Raneman's style is great but currently beyond my abilities, so training is the key.

This icon IMO is not blurry or bad drawn, so if you have something against it, I'd love to get your feedback. Thank you.