• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNValkyrie2

Reactions: deepstrasz
Simple icon made for the Valkyrie skin by Tiki on wc3c.net.
www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=88399

This icon is also featured in my hero arena map "Island Domination".

Keywords:
warden, tiki, valkyrie
Contents

BTNValkyrie2 (Icon)

Reviews
16:42, 28th Jun 2010 enjoy: Looks good. Useful for units. 3 thumbs up.

M

16:42, 28th Jun 2010
enjoy: Looks good. Useful for units. 3 thumbs up.

Level 5
The icon itself is awesome..

It doesn't look like a valkyrie in my eyes tho..
Valkyrie ( from old norse - valkyrja ) are supposed to be choosers of the dead. They decide who dies in battle, and beer the fallen warriors' mead in the Hall of the Slain, Valhalla.. Woah I got carried away..

Anyway , this icon doesn't really remind me of a Valkyrie, more like some sort of a night elf chick with milky skin.. :confused:
On second thought tho, it does resemble a valkyrie ( lol..) .. In the game Age of Mythology they look exactly like this, like some sort of holy priestesses mounted on white horses :eekani:

5/5 and +rep because as I said, the icon itself is awesome and fits amongst the other icons perfectly. :smile:

Edit: Oh you've disabled rep.. Oh well :D
Edit2: :hohum: I didn't see the link leading to the skin.. So it really is some sort of a night elf chick with milky skin.. lol :gg: