• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNuser223472pic753061382107025

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
223472-albums5928-picture75306.jpg

Please credit me if you use my skins/icons in your map/campaign!
Thanks for understanding

Keywords:
Skeleton,undead,scourge,zombie,dead,death,evil,dark
Contents

BTNuser223472pic753061382107025 (Icon)

Reviews
23:35, 1st Jan 2014 Kimbo: Hi there, I know this icon is old, but can you change the background to a pattern/scene or just black? dark brown is very off putting and doesn't seem to fit in, I like the icon though :) EDIT: Rejected, no updates/fix

M

23:35, 1st Jan 2014
Kimbo: Hi there, I know this icon is old, but can you change the background to a pattern/scene or just black? dark brown is very off putting and doesn't seem to fit in, I like the icon though :)

EDIT: Rejected, no updates/fix

Roland

R

Roland

Huh sorry for that weird name but i have forgot to rename it since i upload it from iPad in here and from there to my PC. (just saying if anyone is worried about this and could say that i have not made it.)

Here's a tip.

Use:
HTML:
[hidden=hidden]<Put ya Picture>[/hidden]

Anyway, Looks great. but you should change the Resource name.

Level 12
You can upload .blps from an iPad? Huh.

Still, that name, lel.

No. Sadly i have problems like skinning on iPad since i can save it as .Png or .Jpg only then i upload it on here to my album and from album to PC -> Convert into .blp and stuff. Kinda annoying way but since i don't have money for iMac and can't draw with mouse, It's atleast easy drawing for me :) (Fingers :D ...)
And yeah i'll reupload the file with another name tomorrow.