• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNUsefulRecolors3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
So since everyone started making useful recolors i did a few myself..

it took me a lot of time thinking of those concepts to make them the more useful i could..

Keywords:
Shine, On, You, Crazy, Diamond.
Contents

BTNUsefulRecolors3 (Icon)

Reviews
21:18, 25th Aug 2011 Pyramidhe@d: This isnt amusing

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Even if recolours have been made acceptable, it does not mean trolling is acceptable.

Level 27
Indeed, Kola, the fact you hate recolors doesn't mean you can go all sarcastic and keep rampaging in icon section, providing us with total bulls*it. If you want to protest against new rule, protest in the forums, persuade others this is bad, but just simply don't go sarcasm guerilla, okay?

Also, this one is not a recolor, it's like most tottally a 100% freehand drawing.

It's funny how these nobody little children on hive are whining so much about the new rules. If you had half a brain you would realize why such a rule has been re-appealed.

That's funny. It took a number of people with at least half brains 3 pages of discussing before they agreed that recolors should be allowed. While this was a cheap mockery and stupid troll move, you don't have to respond so angrily. The topic of recolored icons is a rather controversial one, and you don't need to flame out every single thread because you like submitting useless recolored icons. Take a chill pill, this isn't something that even impacts you.

Level 19
That's funny. It took a number of people with at least half brains 3 pages of discussing before they agreed that recolors should be allowed. While this was a cheap mockery and stupid troll move, you don't have to respond so angrily. The topic of recolored icons is a rather controversial one, and you don't need to flame out every single thread because you like submitting useless recolored icons. Take a chill pill, this isn't something that even impacts you.

The trolling is coming from frustration cause there are little brats like TLI running around posting his negative shit on every single recolor. I don't even know why i'm explaining myself to you. I could give a fuck.

Frustration over the ostracization of the artists community on THW. Allowing recolors is alienating and pushing away the creative talent here, even I, someone who can't draw, can see that. Kola took his frustration out about the new rule in a satirical way, his three mockery icons I almost actually prefer over the garbage recolors being submitted. We can handle this like adults Trax, and discuss it, but spamming "shit" and "fuck" isn't going to accomplish anything. And you're talking to me because I called you out for acting like the children you so dearly detest.

Level 27
Frustration over the ostracization of the artists community on THW. Allowing recolors is alienating and pushing away the creative talent here, even I, someone who can't draw, can see that. Kola took his frustration out about the new rule in a satirical way, his three mockery icons I almost actually prefer over the garbage recolors being submitted. We can handle this like adults Trax, and discuss it, but spamming "shit" and "fuck" isn't going to accomplish anything. And you're talking to me because I called you out for acting like the children you so dearly detest.

Guys, could you please go discuss theese matters in one place (The thread dedicated to this problem in Site Discussion), like adults?