• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNUniversalBalance

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Universal energies gather to restore something.
Or destroy something
Colourful and bright collapsing energies..
Use your imagination.

Added passive version.

Keywords:
universe, universal, beam, light, energy, energies, blast, balance, restore
Contents

BTNUniversalBalance (Icon)

Reviews
19:05, 12th Dec 2013 Kimbo: Goodjob, I can clearly see a form/shape going on here, and I believe it fits into wc3 fine :) The perspective is great and flows nicely. Approved and works ingame. edit: We do not appreciate copy and paste work...

M

19:05, 12th Dec 2013
Kimbo: Goodjob, I can clearly see a form/shape going on here, and I believe it fits into wc3 fine :) The perspective is great and flows nicely. Approved and works ingame.

edit: We do not appreciate copy and paste work. rejected:
http://richmondhillmontessori.ca/jxiong/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Blue_Energy_Tornado.jpg

Level 30
It's hard to detect what's going on in here. At the first glimpse, it looks like a cyclone, but between two water sources.
The colors do belong to the same side of a color circle, but they aren't gradient in a smooth way, but rather sharp, which gives an impression of an icon not having a focus spot.
The edges are crisp, and the icon is quite pixelated, leading to the overall sharpness of the icon, which rarely looks good.
Apart from that, the icon lacks sharp definition and a little bit of cartoonish style, to make it get the same feeling like basic ladder Warcraft icons.

Level 4
Thanks all for the feedback. I added a little shadowy border to the original icon to detach it from the border, so it doesnt look odd because the lines goes through the edges. And, then, the passive icon border became bigger because the icon itself has a darker border