• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNTrollHeal

140841-albums1858-picture14175.png

Update:

140841-albums1858-picture14274.png

Hey, it's a troll!

Keywords:
Troll, heal, holy, orc, paladin, magic, spell, cast, power, might, buff,
Contents

BTNTrollHeal (Icon)

Reviews
09:55, 9th Jul 2009 zombie2279: Good work, altogether. It's yet again a shame, that the details of the hand are lost after resizing and I don't like the fact that the finger and the effect are attached together. I recommend doing the next one (if you...

M

09:55, 9th Jul 2009
zombie2279: Good work, altogether. It's yet again a shame, that the details of the hand are lost after resizing and I don't like the fact that the finger and the effect are attached together. I recommend doing the next one (if you have plans for a similar one) from a different perspective.

Recommended.

Level 9
paladon the master of holy spells :D
nice icon again! i loooooooooooove the healeffect!
could you show the whole hand you painted in the icon?! i think then you can see better that this green stuff should be a hand. at first i couldnt really see what it should be, unit i saw the bigger big with the whole hand on it.
and maybe give more contrast or highlights to the hand, cause the fingers at the back nearly disapear in a spot of dark green

Level 16
who have decided that i mean u never see the troll's hand in game.
or it could just be me whos not looking.
btw good looking icon quite useful. ^^ hope there comes more from you soon

4 words:
Troll Regeneration
Spirit Link

in both icons you can see a troll hand with 3 Fingers.
Edit:
ok in spirit link you are not seeing the thumb.

Nice icon non the less