• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNTrollCanniblism

"In the end, it's the trolls hunger that wins...even over his own kind..."

A troll biting, hungry or something... :/

Part of an upcoming racial pack, this one involving trolls (forest).

Give credits to Kimberly if used or altered, pleased ask for permission if you want to edit.

EDIT 1:
Updated the nose so its bigger and cleaned up afew areas.

Keywords:
bite, kill, roar, blood, bloody, eat, digest, strike, savage, troll, forest, anger
Contents

BTNTrollCanniblism (Icon)

Reviews
13:15, 5th Jul 2010 enjoy: Another great one :)
Level 16
Would say it looks more like a king of bloodlust but canibalism is a fitting name. 5/5 (but i think he shold have a bigger nose)

Level 4
I lol'd when I saw his eyes:grin: Realistic and accurate, 5/5

Btw, I don't think it is approvable as an ability, since the trolls are do this because of they religion. They think if they kill someone, then his/her spirit will come back for revenge, also if they eat the body, they damage the spirit too, enough to mean no harm to them. As a religious ritual, it requires some preparation, so they can't do it in the middle of battle. And not every tribe doing this. For example, the Revantusks believes the cannibalism is "depraved" (yes I know, I playing with WoW too much:wink:).

P.S: I thought about it, and it's given me a great idea!:) Imagine: Teh trolls gather some corpse (using the modified ability of the meat wagon) and bring those to an altar, sacrifice (eat) it, transform the spirit's eaten part to mana, and, similarly to the moonwells, the altar use this energy to replenish the units life and mana!:D It's sounds Epic, isn't it?:D

Level 45
Icon has been updated, fix the nose by making it abit bigger and made it abit smoother. Can't see the changes then press f5.

I lol'd when I saw his eyes:grin: Realistic and accurate, 5/5

Btw, I don't think it is approvable as an ability, since the trolls are do this because of they religion. They think if they kill someone, then his/her spirit will come back for revenge, also if they eat the body, they damage the spirit too, enough to mean no harm to them. As a religious ritual, it requires some preparation, so they can't do it in the middle of battle. And not every tribe doing this. For example, the Revantusks believes the cannibalism is "depraved" (yes I know, I playing with WoW too much:wink:).

This was in regards to the wc3 manuel regarding forest trolls stating they are cannibals of their own kind. Nothing to do with Wow lore o__0...

Level 4
Kimberly said:
This was in regards to the wc3 manuel regarding forest trolls stating they are cannibals of their own kind. Nothing to do with Wow lore o__0...
It' appears in WoW, for instance, in this quest.( I had MUCH problem with Revantusk quests. After I wiped like 3 times, drank all of my potions and almost ran out of bandages and food, I finally finished all of them... and met a lvl 50 human paladin, in full plate gear. My gear was half-leather this time, some of my mail actually was shaman stuff, and not suprisingly I was hurt by the mobs, so, having no chance to defeat him, I shoted him with wyvern sting and started to heal meself. the thing I forgot my pet was turned on in defensive stance:hohum: so I decided to run away. After seconds I've lost the paladin -and wasted my last bandage of course on the "healing"- A bunch of mobs just spawned exactly on me. I survived this situation exactly with 8 hp... huh, and some says the racial skills like regeneration are useless:wink: but back to the subject.)
The description saying Zul'Jin (and I presume the entire Amani tribe) don't like to eat humanoids. But, meaningless where is it written down, it's true, teh trolls, even the hordies are eat people:) (actually the Darkspears "on diet", but if they have a chance...:zip:)

And I have to say thank you again, you forced me to find out what "regard" means:D

Last edited: