• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNTripleBlast

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the recolor version of my icon, so now you can choose between two different icons!!! Hope you'll like it :D And: You mustn't give me credits!!!

Keywords:
spell, shield, nightelf
Contents

BTNTripleBlast (Icon)

Reviews
18:15, 16th Jul 2009 zombie2279: Really random, not particularly useful, pixelated and lacks details to a large amount. It also looks mirrored/rotated to quite a large amount, which is not a freehand technique.

M

18:15, 16th Jul 2009
zombie2279: Really random, not particularly useful, pixelated and lacks details to a large amount. It also looks mirrored/rotated to quite a large amount, which is not a freehand technique.

Level 13
It's... not quite good...
No shading, no background, no highlights and it's a bit plain and there is not really an idea behind it how to use.

Level 12
My rating(improved ver):
6/10 - Cool! (3/5)
+2p: It looks kinda nice :)
+2p: The red & blue looks nice in that format :)
+2p: The recoloring made it look better.
-2p: Its kinda that you just re-uploaded the same icon except recolored.
-2p: No background?

Afterwords: You kinda only recolored it and reuploaded it. I cant give high rating for that, sorry :/