1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Fill your cup and take your pick among the maps best suited for this year's Hive Cup. The 6th Melee Mapping Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Shoot to thrill, play to kill. Sate your hunger with the 33rd Modeling Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Do you hear boss music? It's the 17th Mini Mapping Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNTreantHeroAbility1

Submitted by Marcos DAB
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[​IMG]
[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
Made for the icon contest #10. Matches this model.
Model Image
[​IMG]

Keywords:
Treant, Tree, Forest, Guard, Keeper, Guardian, Eternal, Pugna, Oblivion, Seed, Leaf, Green, Nature, Elder, Magic, Ancient, Enchant, Jungle, Master, Dr
Contents

BTNTreantHeroAbility1 (Icon)

Reviews
22:24, 30th Jul 2012 enjoy: The poll is up, so I will go ahead and approve this. Your style is cartoonish and rough, but it works for you.
  1. 22:24, 30th Jul 2012
    enjoy: The poll is up, so I will go ahead and approve this. Your style is cartoonish and rough, but it works for you.

2. The Panda

The Panda

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Im lovin the long fingers... awesome job my friend.

3. Narandza

Narandza

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The pinky kinda sticks out but I don't care because that's not the point, can you just describe what the spell does? :D and for all others too... 4/5 here...