• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNThor

The scroll with the word 'Thor', written to beg the mighty thundergod for help. He might give you some, if he is pleased.
In Lore, Thor is one of the pugnacioust gods. He is the one who fights for the Æsir against the Giants. His weapon is the lightning hammer Mjolnir wich returns into the hands of the god once thrown. Once, the giant King Thrym stole Mjolnir and tried to bargain with the Æsir: He would give the hammer back if they arranged a marriage with Freya. This was of course absolutely inacceptable and Thor would have lost hid hammer forever, if not his best friend, Loki, god of cunning and betrayal, had the idea to dress Thor himself as the bride. During the marriage, Thrym brought the hammer to hallow the ceremony. Once Thor saw the hammer, he took of his disguise and killed all giants.

Took me quite a while to get the lightning right. Feedback please.
Before someone might ask: Yes, i am extending my rune scroll pack with some more word scrolls, but i wont spam the section again. It takes it time to create a word ;)

Keywords:
Thor, Donar, God, Scroll, Rune, Lightning, Thunder, Norse, Viking
Contents

BTNThor (Icon)

Reviews
4 Feb 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Looks useful