• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSwordofBlood

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I think this is my best icon from the ones made before. It looks more like the blizzard ones. A shiny sword leaving blood behind >:D

Keywords:
bloody blood sword impale shiny
Contents

BTNSwordofBlood (Icon)

Reviews
12:25, 10th Apr 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Doesnt look like anything. Please remake completely

M

12:25, 10th Apr 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Doesnt look like anything. Please remake completely

Level 16
Ahh another icon from you and now look at it!

After I give a comment at your big sword, I'm .. yes proud to see that icon! I directly notice, that you keep working on icons and don't give up, because I think you have fun with this and know yourself, that you can do it [so +rep in this case!]

But .. ( yes sorry ) 1) you should add more icon types [for attack and for autocast] and 2) Maybe you should do the aura a little darker, that all can see the blade more. The background, ok it looks good, but maybe you should try! to make it some brighter, that it looks like real blood =)

Ok, the rating in points:
+ Works ingame
+ You don't give up and increase your skills [very good!]

* Only (maybe) small changes needed ( but not very important )
* Add more icon types
You don't give up, that very good! As I said some small changes and it can be perfect. Keep working, try some around and you can be a great icon creator trust me! 4/5 + rep for you.

Greetings
The Bomb King > Dr. Boom

Level 2
It looks better than the other icons you've made, no doubt. It looks pretty good.
But maybe you could brighten the blood a bit? Make it a little more red and it will look more than fresh squishy blood. Also maybe make the bottom of the icon be some flesh that the sword stabs.

3/5 for now.
Try my suggestion and then lets see if it's better. :)