• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNsword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Here i made a basic sword. It got a red hilt :)
2nd ver backround totally changed dunno if its worst or better still i think its flat

Keywords:
red hilt sword weapon
Contents

BTNsword (Icon)

Reviews
01:19, 11th Nov 2009 enjoy: The background seems a bit random. The sword itself needs to have better blending between the highlights and shading. The sword is very flat, and lacks a metallic feeling. I suggest darker shading, and stronger highlights...
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

01:19, 11th Nov 2009
enjoy: The background seems a bit random. The sword itself needs to have better blending between the highlights and shading. The sword is very flat, and lacks a metallic feeling. I suggest darker shading, and stronger highlights. Rejected until updated.

enjoy: It is still flat, and still needs a metal feel to it, and it still needs blending. it's to rough. Also the background should be black with a glow or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.