• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

BTNStunn

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A icon i made for like 10 seconds. ;d
I hope i helped, and you use it.

Keywords:
Stunn,Bash,Icon
Contents

BTNStunn (Icon)

Reviews
18:33, 16th Jan 2012 enjoy: Read the rules. Recolors are NOT allowed. If you break the rules again, you will be punished.

M

18:33, 16th Jan 2012
enjoy: Read the rules. Recolors are NOT allowed. If you break the rules again, you will be punished.

Donate....
you may have some good ideas and some nice lay outs but some times reading the rules can make it a little more fun to be here.

I make spells along with icons and some how i see you C'n'P in icons and your spells are lacking of MUI and Leak-free... Take some time and read some tutorials on how to create stuff and you might be a little more positive rated.