• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSpearMastery

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Just another variation. Now it is called dagger mastery. I can't describe it really.

Keywords:
mastery, blood, aura, thirst, dagger, twin, daggers, blades, two, double
Contents

BTNSpearMastery (Icon)

Reviews
18:34, 9th Jan 2015 Sin'dorei300: The background is too distracting, it takes focus off of the weapon. The shading on the metal parts is a bit too faint. Certain portions of the second weapon should be a bit overshadowed by the first weapon, coz...

M

18:34, 9th Jan 2015
Sin'dorei300: The background is too distracting, it takes focus off of the weapon.
The shading on the metal parts is a bit too faint.
Certain portions of the second weapon should be a bit overshadowed by the first weapon, coz of their position (u've done some, partially). Work more on this.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Some things i see that needs improved here.
- The background is too crowded, what I'm saying is that theres too much red. Use the eraser tool and lower the opacity too like 40% with the size of the circle cursor medium and just start erasing around the edges of the icon towards the middle till it seems like this icons background. Also, would be a nice touch too add the effects they put.