• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSimplePotion

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
I was bored. So here is, I know it's nothing special, but some practice.

Keywords:
health, potion, small, simple
Contents

BTNSimplePotion (Icon)

Reviews
I3lackDeath Awaiting UpdateDate: 2013/Mai/07 15:31:52 Reasons:Don't use shades of grey/white for backgrounds. They cause icons to look incredibly flat and dull. Create a similar background as in your approved potion icon. [TR]Staff Contact...

M

I3lackDeath

Awaiting Update
[tr]
Date:
2013/Mai/07 15:31:52
Reasons:
Don't use shades of grey/white for backgrounds. They cause icons to look incredibly flat and dull.
Create a similar background as in your approved potion icon.​

Staff Contact

15:15, 19th Jun 2013
enjoy: The shape is off again. The outlines of the sides of the bottle should be symmetrical. And the bottom doesn't look like it's rounded, but has this weird dent or something. Where is the light source placed?
Also, I would skew it just a bit more, so the whole bottle (with lid) fits within the borders of the icon.