• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSimpleBow

Reactions: deepstrasz
i try this time to make a bow without a BG - in if you ask me the wood is perfect!!!

Keywords:
bow, simple, crossbow, arrow, weapon, attack, attachment, equipment.
Contents

BTNSimpleBow (Icon)

Reviews
10:32, 29th Sep 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Useful
Level 7
Umm, again the same bug. Delete the second post. OK, so... Well, it is actually a little more "filled" and well, I like it. But still you should consider a background IMO, it would look better i think. Here's an example what i was thinking about (Something like this):
attachment.php

Attachments

• dda8e750b6 copy.png
    dda8e750b6 copy.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 384
Level 10
Ok, so:
1. IT looks too blurry. Make some black outlines to the bow and arrow.
2. The color is kinda too... reddish. Maybe you wanted to make some in particular wood, there's a lot of them. If not, hue it a little more to this icon's color (original creator: Kola):
icons_11297_pas.jpg

3. The background's too... ordinary. You could change it to some other color, maybe color it red, or purple/violet.
Bottom line: This icon has got great potential. 3/5 rating. After the up stated facts are done, i would rate it 4/5. So, it is Approve-able at this state. You don't have to do the up stated facts, though. It is good as it looks like now.