• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNShovel

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
I wanted to create harpoon but it is shovel...(Fail :D) But i think shovel could be usefully than harpoon. If you use-give credits
Thx for downloads. Critism is welcome!

PS:It lost some details

Keywords:
Shovel, Metal, Wood
Contents

BTNShovel (Icon)

Reviews
15:25, 18th Jun 2010 enjoy: Darker shading is needed, and it pretty much lacks highlights completely. Both on the head, and handle. Make the highlights come from the upper left corner, down towards the lower right corner. Also, the icon looks like...

M

15:25, 18th Jun 2010
enjoy: Darker shading is needed, and it pretty much lacks highlights completely. Both on the head, and handle. Make the highlights come from the upper left corner, down towards the lower right corner. Also, the icon looks like it's kinda rough, so maybe smoothen it out just a bit.

enjoy: On the upper side, og the metal that is around the handle, there is a blurry white spot which I have no idea why is there, but fix it so it's not so blurry around it.