• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNShadowBlast

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first selfmade icon, now I have updated it and changed it totally. I hope you'll like the new version of the shadow commet (Shadow Blast now.)

Keywords:
Shadow, Blast, Black, Purple, Falling, Glow
Contents

BTNShadowBlast (Icon)

Reviews
11:03, 15th Apr 2011 Pyramidhe@d: This is just a whole lot of purple stuff. Needs more definition. 22 apr 2011 Pyramidhe@d: This is not any better.

M

11:03, 15th Apr 2011
Pyramidhe@d: This is just a whole lot of purple stuff. Needs more definition.

22 apr 2011
Pyramidhe@d: This is not any better.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
First i dont see a "comet" in here only a purple nova, i would make a rock type shape rock where the round edge of the nova is so it chould be a "shadow nova" I would at least show it a little of the rocky comet so people chould get the picture. Another idea is that it looks like the comet is frozen, i would have some type of push rings behind the comet showing that it is infact moving. Lastly, in the middle of the comet you have random effects and such in the area, i would make a lightish purple or dark purple color circling around the orb giving it more of a shadow theme.