• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNScar5

Represents a SCAR assault rifle.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_SCAR
Programs used:MS Paint :)->Gimp 2->Button Manager
I'm going to have SCAR in my map so I made it.It doesn't have a model at the moment but you could try using epsilon's http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-182711/?prev=search=rifle&r=20&d=list&page=2

Advices how to make it better would be nice.

Give credits if used, edit however you want.

Update:zoomed and added glow

Epic update:made it look 3D with PeeKay's help

Keywords:
scar, rifle, military, pew, gun, modern, desert, sand, epic, machine, weapon, kill, crysis, sparta, sniper
Contents

BTNScar5 (Icon)

Reviews
I3lackDeath Awaiting UpdateDate: 2013/Apr/08 21:38:03 Reasons:As clean as this looks in the big image, it doesn't work as an icon in its current state. Apply shading / highlights to create depth. This should also fix the monotonous look. Try...

M

I3lackDeath

Awaiting Update
[tr]
Date:
2013/Apr/08 21:38:03
Reasons:
As clean as this looks in the big image, it doesn't work as an icon in its current state.
Apply shading / highlights to create depth.
This should also fix the monotonous look.
Try zooming in a little bit to show those details.​

Staff Contact

01:14, 3rd Jun 2013
enjoy: Might be useful.

Level 8
Since you wanna update the size you might wanna consider adding a backround to it, maybe a glow or something would be nice :)

Since I have no idea what to use for background, BTN will stay black, but I might consider PAS to have a "NATO background" like some of zombie's icons do, if I get his permission.I will consider some kind of a glow as well.