• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSBFFBlade

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My third attempt to create and Icon... and as it seems I failed again, but I'm getting better.

Keywords:
sword, blade, golden sword, magic sword, item
Contents

BTNSBFFBlade (Icon)

Reviews
13:26, 23rd Nov 2008 Hawkwing: A tad too defined and the background is a bit overpowering of the blade. Edit: Changes not made.

M

13:26, 23rd Nov 2008
Hawkwing: A tad too defined and the background is a bit overpowering of the blade.

Edit: Changes not made.

looks good, glad tutorial helps.

I don't like the yellow background so much. I think it would be best to darken the corners to dark orange red, so it looks more interesting than just yellow.

You can try that in your next Icon. I like the black lines around the sword, lines make the object look sharp. just make the lines lilbit thinner on the next one.

Also try to use different color for shadows, not just black.

Keep up.