• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSawBlade

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Xian
This is another icon I made because of my map. I couldn't find a proper icon for my Saw Blade throwing tower so I made this crap :D

Keywords:
saw blade, saw, blood, cut, blade, sharp, weapon, attack type, attack, slice, throw
Contents

BTNSawBlade (Icon)

Reviews
11:17, 11th Jul 2011 Pyramidhe@d: Cratoony and looks blurry and undefined.

M

11:17, 11th Jul 2011
Pyramidhe@d: Cratoony and looks blurry and undefined.

Level 27
Now it looks so much better!
You could also add some rusts or some scratches to make it look like a more old saw... you could actually create another variation of icon with more rusted saw, and then maybe a more immproved or even more rusted saw, so these could be used as upgrade icons.

Level 9
Needs to be bigger and just a part of the saw will do,I cant seem to find the thing I want to tell you about this icon that makes it look ugly,I think it's the icon being not warcraftish,im not sure...