• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSakura

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is icon for Sakura Haruno from the Naruto series. (find out more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakura_Haruno) Sakura is an inteligent healing ninja with enormous strength. She is in love with a powerful deserter ninja Sasuke Uchiha who is planning to
destroy the hiden leaf village.

EDIT:
Not long ago I drew another image as my avatar on deviant art. It is still not vector so the detail is not so epic but I decided it still worth uploading.
I am very grateful to everybody who gave me feedback and very happy that sombedy actually liked it. :)

Keywords:
Sakura, Haruno, healing, shinobi, Naruto, Sasuke, echo, slam, war, stomp, ninja, konoha
Contents

BTNSakura (Icon)

Reviews
13:44, 25th Jul 2010 enjoy: Lacks highlights and shading. There is a bunch of white pixels that shouldn't be there. Needs more color variation aswell and maybe a black background. enjoy: useless. Lacking.

M

13:44, 25th Jul 2010
enjoy: Lacks highlights and shading. There is a bunch of white pixels that shouldn't be there. Needs more color variation aswell and maybe a black background.

enjoy: useless. Lacking.

Level 7
Thanks a lot for your comments. This is one of the older works of mine from times when I wasn't skilled at drawing on computer. I would like to ask you about a way how to prove my work isn't CNP, once my drawings look exactly as the original characters. Any suggestions?

Level 9
there are many people who can draw like this or even better. not only the guys who drew the mangas can draw like this, also immortal can do this.
anyway, nice one. i like how you kept the original style. could use some improvement though, but all in all a decent icon. :)

Level 21
Still lacks wc3 shading..... even though it is anime, it is a wc3 image, and needs to fit with such.

Lol... It does not need any shading! It doesn't need to fit! Will you place a gnoll next to Sakura in Wc3? I guess not!

Still need black BG, white BG's are boring.

I agree with this.
A black background will be nice!