• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNrunap

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Just a random thunder-ish rune I quickly made for a dwarf character. First icon I've made from scratch.

Keywords:
rune, thunder, lightning, dwarf
Contents

BTNrunap (Icon)

Reviews
22:19, 12th Oct 2015 Sin'dorei300: Commented. Awaiting update.
I appreciate that u tried to draw something from scratch.
And i encourage u to continue to do so. But, in order to succeed, u have to practice a bit.
The icon looks blurry and lacks shading.
There's too much white(try to use some more color variation) and add some details if u can.
The whole image could be clearer and more accurate.
I suggest u to define the whole thing better, to add some shading using darker and lighter tones of the colors that u've chosen.
Also, i advise u to read some tutorials, to see, step by step, the icon creation process:
How to Make an Icon
General Icon Process Tutorial
Basic Icons Tutorial
ICONS by Crazyrussian
Basic Icon Guide

Level 3
I appreciate that u tried to draw something from scratch.
And i encourage u to continue to do so. But, in order to succeed, u have to practice a bit.
The icon looks blurry and lacks shading.
There's too much white(try to use some more color variation) and add some details if u can.
The whole image could be clearer and more accurate.
I suggest u to define the whole thing better, to add some shading using darker and lighter tones of the colors that u've chosen.
Also, i advise u to read some tutorials, to see, step by step, the icon creation process:
How to Make an Icon
General Icon Process Tutorial
Basic Icons Tutorial
ICONS by Crazyrussian
Basic Icon Guide

Thank you for the feedback, I'll try to make it better. As you said I have to practice a lot!

Level 21
It's too white and unclear.I suggest you look at all the tutorials Sindy posted and apply what you learned.Don't worry,you most likely ain't going to master it with your first try,it's natural, but you will become amazing later.Just practice a lot