• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNRStab

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well... another icon from me. A blue sword stabbing. I regret putting too much detail into the bigger version and not having it show in the icon version. I mean, all the work... Never mind that. Enjoy the icon! Comments and feedback are welcomed!

Keywords:
blue sword blade frost ice stab blood gouge ancient old stylish cool omg lol reza thrust skill red
Contents

BTNRStab (Icon)

Reviews
08:54, 18th Apr 2009 Paladon: Creativity: 4/5 Quality: 7/10 Status: Rejected until updated Comment: Please, remove that white/bright line around the sword. Either replace it with a normal glow or simply remove it. There are additionally too...

M

08:54, 18th Apr 2009
Paladon:
Icon Review

Creativity: 4/5
Quality: 7/10
Comment: Please, remove that white/bright line around the sword. Either replace it with a normal glow or simply remove it. There are additionally too much details lost. Try to improve that by choosing other resolutions.
EDIT: Oh, come on, update it. It's rejected until you do so.

Level 35
I agree with the others. The colors don't harmonize, though it's well made. Also, fix the DIS, the PAS and the DISPAS buttons. They're blurry.

Oh btw, you might want to add a slight (very slight) red glow to the... body or w/e, it would look better.