• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNRootsword

This is an icon made for a famous weapon I drew: The rootsword. You can find the whole sword here, on this link:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/concept-art-fan-art-275/my-works-154179/

Credit if you use in your map...

update 1:
Removed the "Black thing" in the middle of the pic, made it transparent, and, Increased the Contrast and Brightness a little.

update 2:
Forgot the keywords... Added them now ^_^

update 3:
The update you all wanted... I've added some shadings/highlights on the blade of the sword, "melted" the pixels on the edges of the sword a little (blurred), And changed the background a little. I think this one is "better".

update 4:
Reuploaded the 1st two (BTN and DISBTN) to the newer ones...

Keywords:
Root sword leaf green nature night elf Jaret
Contents

BTNRootsword (Icon)

Reviews
23 Jun 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Useful.
Level 7
Yeah better now ;) I looks quite nice, maybe some shadings/editing on the blade and it's ready to go.

Well... I could make the blade have more shadings where the runes are, make it a bit darker, make some glows on the runes... and, it'll be complete, I think... Right now, I'm thinking should I upload the Background without the weapon, It looks really good, like an orb.... Well, I'll upload it.:grin:

Here it is

Level 7
What Berz said, but without a "maybe". Fix some shadings on the blade and it will be marvelous :D

hmm... maybe later, right now I'm a little lazy :p

edit: Done. Wait... for some reason, he didn't convert the old into new (BTN and DISBTN...)... gonna redo it again.

edit 2: Done, for the second time... this time, it's finally done. Done, and done.

Last edited: