• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNRoastedChicken

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Just another wc3 icon :D
I'm hungry right now, and I need this roasted chicken :D

ENJOY :D

Large image :
226275-albums8083-picture97439.png

Keywords:
Chicken, roasted, food, burn, delicious, hungry, full, eat, lunch, dinner, breakfast, snack, meat, animal.
Contents

BTNRoastedChicken (Icon)

Reviews
16:18, 11th May 2015 Sin'dorei300: Commented. Awaiting update.
Level 24
I'd like to see some shading done on the item as it looks now it seems like the chicken is radiating light. It does have some darker spots though I don't think they are shading as they do appear in slightly random spots and if it is shading I don't exactly know where the light's coming from.

What ILH is saying is true it does look flat and even though I think shading would add a little bit of depth I think the core problem is that we see from a straight upward position. When objects are seen from straight up they often tend to look two dimensional, in addition they also look very boring in comparison. As a recommendation for future works I would recommend that you use a diagonal viewpoint of the item. A second issue that causes the flatness is that you've made the wings completely flat when chickens just like you and me have elbows which also means there's an upper part of the wing.

It does look like good artwork but I think it looks very bland.