• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNRingingBell

A ringing bell, saw that there were no icon at all like this, so i made one :)

Credit me if you use it in a map.
Don't edit my icons without my permission.
Feedback is appreciated.

Updates:

-Lowered the opacity of the "movement-bells".
-Added some kind of holy glow in the icon, and tweaked some highlighting.
-Really can't understand any point in adding a holy effect to a damn bell.

Keywords:
Bell, ringing, cow, church, alarm, chao chao, chinchilla, great, clock, time, flow, priest, holy, pray, blah, elainiel, chocobo
Contents

BTNRingingBell (Icon)

Reviews
20:01, 16th Jun 2010 enjoy: How did you make the rest of the bells? enjoy: It lacks highlights, and the the shading is also the same color, not like faighting out into the yellow color properly, so it does not create an real illusion of a round...

M

20:01, 16th Jun 2010
enjoy: How did you make the rest of the bells?

enjoy: It lacks highlights, and the the shading is also the same color, not like faighting out into the yellow color properly, so it does not create an real illusion of a round bell. I suggest that you study some shading and highlight tutorials, and then try to make the background more "holy"..

enjoy: Might be useful.

Left4Dead:

Chirch guy: Better safe and sorry, better safe and sorry! I cant be immune *cough* *cough*. Better safe and sorry, better safe and sorry.
Bill trying to open safehouse room.
Chirch guy: NO! Go away! You are immune!
Bill: Son, we are tired, we did a long way and we need some rest.
Chirch guy: NO! If you are not immune, PROOVE IT!!
Bill: I cant belive in this sh*t.
Chirch guy hit the bell. *Chirch bell dinging*
Chirch guy: DIN DOING! DIN DOING! The food is here! COME AND GET IT!
Bill: Son of the ...

:)D)

Nice icon.