• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNRifleAk47

My Icon of assault rifle Ak-47 (Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947)
Ak-47 Rifle looks antiquated but in sometimes is better than a modern rifles.
This is the most usable and the most popular rifle on this planet.
-Birth: 1947, Russia
-Creator: Mikhail Kalashnikov
-Users: Russians, 50 countrys and especially terrorists
If used give me credits! Don't modify!
Comments and enjoy.

Keywords:
rifle, ak47, assault, gun, military, item, kalashnikov
Contents

BTNRifleAk47 (Icon)

Reviews
17:15, 9th Apr 2009 Paladon: Creativity: 2/5 Quality: 6/10 Status: Approved Comment: Could be useful, although we already have such an icon here. It could also need improved shadings. I will still approve it since the background does not...

M

17:15, 9th Apr 2009
Paladon:
Icon Review

Creativity: 2/5
Quality: 6/10
Comment: Could be useful, although we already have such an icon here. It could also need improved shadings. I will still approve it since the background does not include hammer and sickle, to offer an alternative version.

Level 35
In setting, it almost looks like my kalashnikov icon. Glow, facing, everything is the same exept the quality. Yours is rather mishaped and distorted in some areas. By the way, what's that random black spot in the glow?

Though it's not realistic, I'd still ask for a full size pic in light of your past rather bad record.

Also, it's Avtomat Kalashnikova and Mikhail Kalashnikov to be precise.

Level 35
I can criticise whoever I want, that's why comments exist. I'm not trying to portrait you in a negative way, I'm merely stating my opinion on your resource, which will most propably be found to be valid by the upcoming commenters. My previous argument stands.

Level 35
It's compliment ?

Compliment?

Because for now i didn't steal others pictures from people as my latest icons, but for now I just want only created my own free handed icons, and if you don't believe me, I can show you every time a full sized pics.

I'm quite sure you didn't steal it, I didn't say you stole mine either. I said that in setting, it's similar to mine (object, facing, glow). Why approve an a worse quality version of an already existing icon?